In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you that this website contains legal information and general conditions of use of the todolujo.com website, as well as its services.
- LEGAL WARNING
In case of need by the user to make any query or contact, there is a Service Department at your disposal which can be contacted through the postal address indicated above or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
This use policy contains the terms and conditions indicated below. They regulate the access and use of this site todolujo.com (hereinafter, site and website). Within the expression “site or website” are understood -with a delimiting but not limiting nature- the data, texts, graphics, images, animations , musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, industrial designs, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible.
todolujo.com informs the user that some of the services of this website may, on certain occasions, be subject to Particular Conditions that complement the current General Conditions of Use of the latter. On such occasions, the Particular Conditions will take precedence over the General Conditions of Use. In the event that any of the services is used, it will imply full acceptance of all the General Conditions of Use and, in the event that they are established, of the Particular Conditions. todolujo.com may, at any time and without prior notice, deny the use of the website if the General Conditions of Use or the Particular Conditions are breached.
In accordance with current regulations, if the User has his residence in Spain and declares that he is of legal age, he will assume responsibility for his actions. Otherwise, the User will have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by the people in charge of them.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions and/or those others that may be established to regulate the use of certain content, the user must refrain from accessing the website and/or using its services and abandon it.
2.1. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
Initially, unless otherwise indicated, access to the website and the services it offers are free. These, at times, can be of a limited temporary nature, for which reason todolujo.com does not guarantee the indefinite permanence of its benefits, the making of backup copies of its content or the maintenance of the free conditions. For these reasons, the user will not have the right to claim the restitution of access, content, documents, conditions, or other types of data. todolujo.com may modify, delete or add the content or services it deems necessary on the website without prior notice.
2.2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the website and its contents, in accordance with the applicable Legislation, these General Conditions of Use, and the Particular Conditions in force, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. , forcing itself to indemnify todolujo.com for any damage or harm that may be caused by the use of this website, infringing these general conditions and/or current legislation.
By way of example, the User agrees not to provide or publish information that in any way:
- contravenes, belittles or violates public freedoms and fundamental rights that are constitutionally recognized both in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system;
- Induce, incite or promote actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or in general, contrary to the law, morality, good customs and public order;
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, extemporaneous, or that in any way may mislead about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the seller;
- Violate business secrets or confidentiality agreed with third parties;
- Is contrary to the laws of intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties, illegal or misleading advertising, and unfair competition.
Likewise, the User must refrain from:
- I. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects.
- II. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- III. Introduce or spread computer viruses, software code or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the owner of the domain, its suppliers or third parties.
- IV. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the owner of the domain, third-party providers and other users.
- V. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the owner of the website or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- SAW. Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or its contents.
- VII. Carry out any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by the website or by other third parties through the website;
- VII. Reproduce all or part of this website on a different website; You may not frame this site or the websites accessible through it that hide or modify –with a delimiting but not limiting nature- content, advertising spaces and brands of todolujo.com or third parties, regardless or not of whether they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- IX. Use the brand, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner;
- X. Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the site or the economic exploitation of the same. , without the prior written authorization of todolujo.com or the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except for the provisions of these general conditions and/or those others that in your case are established.
For its part, the User may:
- (i) Access free of charge and without the need for prior authorization to the content and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical, particular conditions or the need for prior registration regarding specific services and content as determined in these conditions. general or in those others that may be established;
- (ii) Use the services and contents available for their exclusively private use;
- (iii) Make correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
23. RIGHTS OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
todolujo.com may withdraw from the website, without prior notice, the data or information provided by the User in the following cases:
- When todolujo.com becomes aware that a court or competent administrative body has declared the illegality of the data or information, or that they damage the rights of a third party liable for compensation.
- When a court or competent administrative body has ordered its withdrawal or that said information cannot be accessed.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- When todolujo.com becomes aware by any means that the activity or information provided is illicit or damages the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation.
- When todolujo.com is notified by a third party affected by possible infractions regarding data protection, information society rights, copyright, confidentiality policies or company secrets, etc.
- When the User fails to comply with these General Conditions of Use or Particular Conditions that are established in his case.
The information on the website is informative in nature and has been obtained from the third party holders of said information. todolujo.com always tries to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up-to-date, but will not be held responsible for the accuracy, adequacy, integrity or veracity of the information provided, limited to its publication, nor for the damages and losses of any nature derived from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the services offered on the website.
todolujo.com will not be responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to users for reasons that are absolutely beyond its control or scope of action, and by way of example when the following circumstances occur, among others:
- todolujo.com does not assume any responsibility for damages of any kind due to incidents or interruptions in the operation of its website beyond its control and/or control, and in particular, although not exclusively, for those that may be due to incidents or interruptions in the normal functioning of the connection to the networks or due to technical reasons, or of any type of virus or other element that may cause alterations in the computer system, nor of the damages that they may cause to the user. users’ hardware or software.
- todolujo.com does not guarantee the infallibility or effectiveness of the services offered, nor the commerciality and suitability of the information on its website for a specific purpose.
- todolujo.com does not guarantee privacy and security in the use of its services by its users.
- todolujo.com does not assume any responsibility for the information and data that the User provides for its dissemination or for the veracity or accuracy of the same.
Similarly, todolujo.com reserves the right to partially or totally interrupt the service without prior notice due to updating its services or technical changes or breakdowns.
2.6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The user declares to know that the contents and services offered through the site (including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, industrial and furniture designs, all comments, exhibitions and computer code of the itself, without this enumeration being limiting) are protected by current national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
(i) todolujo.com is the owner of all the industrial and intellectual property rights of this website and of the elements and contents found on it, except for the rights that are not owned by this site and belong to their respective owners. holders of the way they are recognized on the web. Hereinafter, “content” is understood as data files, texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on property. intellectual and industrial.
(ii) All names of products, companies, brands and logos that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners or owners, whether or not they have the © Copyright symbol or ® registered trademark. The User acknowledges that the contents that are not the direct property of todolujo.com are the sole responsibility of the person, owner or company that generated them.
(iii) The content of this website is protected by industrial and intellectual property laws. The User may therefore not modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, forward or use all or part of the content for public or commercial purposes without the express authorization of todolujo.com or the owners or final owners of the content in question, in under separate contract.
The User may not use trademarks, trade names or logos of companies that may or are intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of said distinctive signs.
todolujo.com rejects all responsibility that has to do with the fraudulent publication by unauthorized persons of Internet pages or sites or similar and that use the brand and trade name of todolujo.com with the aim of confusing or denigrating in to the detriment of todolujo.com and its users. todolujo.com reserves all legal actions at its disposal to pursue and claim deserved sanctions and compensation for damages to those who intervene directly or indirectly in the aforementioned actions of fraud and violation of the legitimate rights and interests of todolujo. com and its users.
(iv) At no time does the use or access to the website and its features imply attributing to the user any right over said content. todolujo.com only grants the User a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the software that todolujo.com provides as part of the services it offers. The sole purpose of this license is to allow the User to use and receive the services provided by todolujo.com, as permitted in this contract.
The content of the website can be transferred by the User, but todolujo.com does not transfer ownership of its software. The User is the owner of the medium on which said software is used, but it is todolujo.com who retains all intellectual and industrial property rights over it. Any unauthorized use of the software or content may violate the laws of intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights, publicity and communication rights, trademarks, as well as other applicable regulations.
(v) todolujo.com will assert all the rights that the laws contemplate, through the exercise of civil and criminal actions that may correspond against those who violate their rights.
(vi) The User will retain all the rights that correspond to the content that may be provided and/or published on the website. When these contents are sent by the User, they will grant todolujo.com a permanent, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to publish, facilitate and distribute such contents to other users within the limits and under the guidelines set by the User himself.
The User is solely responsible for the content that he himself may create, transmit or display on the website while using its services.
(vii) No section of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part, by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any retrieval system and storage of information) through any support currently known or invented in the future, without the consent of todolujo.com The use, in any way, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorization of todolujo.com and/or legitimate third-party owners and the acceptance of the corresponding license, where appropriate, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions.
If the culpable or negligent action or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of todolujo.com or third parties -whether or not there is benefit to it- originates todolujo.com damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, suit or procedure, whether civil, criminal or administrative, todolujo.com will have the right to address against the user by all legal means at its disposal and claim any compensation amounts that may result for its repair, amounts of sanctions or convictions, default interest,the cost of financing all the amounts in which it could be harmed, the legal costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which todolujo.com could be sued for the aforementioned reasons, for the damages caused by reason of his action or omission, without prejudice to exercising any other actions that correspond to him by law.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights may have been infringed, please contact us.
2.7. HYPERTEXTUAL LINKS OR HYPERLINKS.
When introducing hypertext links (links) to the website, the following conditions must be respected: (i) no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about todolujo.com and the services it offers; (ii) the link will only allow access to the todolujo.com website, but may not reproduce them in any way. todolujo.com reserves the right to not allow said link if it deems it necessary; (iii) unless todolujo.com grants an authorization, it will not be understood that todolujo.com has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available to the web page in which the link is established; (iii) The web page in which the link is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to todolujo.com, except for the signs that appear in the URL; (v) the web page in which the link is established will not contain illicit information or content, nor will it contain content that violates any rights of third parties; (vi) The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between todolujo.com and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by todolujo.com of its contents or services offered there made available to the public.
The hypertext links that are included in the website are to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet and thus facilitate their search, so they never imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit destination places. todolujo.com declines all responsibility regarding the result.
This page, therefore, neither approves nor endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material existing on such web pages or files and does not control or take responsibility for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information content and services existing in the linked sites and that are unrelated to this page.
In the event that it is deemed appropriate or that a competent body declares the illegality of the data, ordered their removal or that access to them is impossible, or the existence of the injury has been declared, and we have been expressly notified the corresponding resolution, the links indicated will be immediately removed.
2.8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
2.9. DURATION AND UPDATE.
Access, content and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, todolujo.com is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and/or contents thereof at any time, without prejudice to what has been provided in this regard in these general conditions and the particular conditions that in its case are established.
If these conditions of use of the website are replaced by others in whole or in part, said new general conditions or, as the case may be, the contracting conditions and/or the particular ones, will be understood to be accepted in the same way as the one exposed. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions and those others that may be established, periodically to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user access them every time intends to access or make use of the services and contents of the website.
2.10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
The general conditions set forth in this document are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these conditions, the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid (Spain) will be competent.
2.11. CONTACT US.
The user can make any query about this policy through our contact email: email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
- WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are an essential part of the way our website works. The main objectives of these are to improve your browsing experience. Cookies help us identify you, remember your preferences during browsing and on future visits, and make the user experience on the web better.
- WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Users are informed that this website uses various types of cookies in order to improve user navigation on our page, and to control the session and visiting habits.
Todolujo.com participates in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to offer websites a way to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.es and Amazon.com
In relation to the cookies listed and described, the user will be able to control which cookies he wants to work on this website. If you prefer to block cookies, you can do so by modifying the settings in your browser, but you are informed that blocking them may prevent the proper functioning of some parts of the website, since they play an essential role in providing the service.
If cookies are blocked, it may happen that you cannot access certain parts of our website, which may lead to less efficient browsing and not taking full advantage of our services.
The user is then shown an orientation on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/ificar-y-desificar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The conditions set forth in this document are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these conditions, the Courts and Tribunals provided by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction will be competent.
- CONTACT US
The user can make any query about this policy through our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of Development of the LOPD (RDLOPD) the entity todolujo.com informs the user of the website of the policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of those natural persons ( users ) who voluntarily communicate their data through any form enabled for it in the said site.
The user is informed that any processing of personal data will fall under the scope of the current legislation in Spain on data protection established by the LOPD and its complementary and development regulations.
For such purposes, personal data shall be understood as any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons, who in the latter case unequivocally identify the interested parties (by way of example, and without limitation, name, surname, email, address IP); and by user, any identified or identifiable natural person who uses a service of the information society placed at his service on this site and through it communicates his personal data, such as -without this enumeration being limiting-, email , completion of data collection forms, registration on the website as well as by telephone communication through the contact telephone numbers published on the site.
- 1 . INFORMATION ON THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER IS USED
The user who accesses the todolujo.com website is not obliged to provide personal information for the use of the site, therefore, any communication of data will be because the user has voluntarily decided to browse or use the services personalized.
Within the framework of the provision of the services and content offered through the website, todolujo.com may request personal data from the user of the website through forms or other means. In such cases, todolujo.com will include an informative communication in the data collection form, where all the conditions for the treatment of personal data are indicated in accordance with article 5 of the LOPD, such as the mandatory or optional nature of the answer to the questions that are raised, the consequences of obtaining the data or the refusal to provide them, the purposes of the collection, the possible assignments that are carried out, and where appropriate, will request consent to the processing of personal data that is carried out.
todolujo.com generally does not request specially protected user data, these being understood in accordance with articles 7 and 8 of the LOPD as data related to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health or sexual orientation. In the event that the processing of any of the aforementioned personal data is required and necessary, todolujo.com will request the express consent of the user to collect and use that information, which will be understood as provided if the user voluntarily provides the data. In any case, todolujo.com will inform in advance, unequivocally and expressly of the purpose of collecting and processing said information. Consequently, The communication by the user of this type of data supposes an express manifestation of his will for the treatment of said data in accordance with the legitimate purposes that motivate said communication. In accordance with the foregoing, if the user does not agree with the processing of their data by todolujo.com, they must refrain from communicating or sending their personal data, browsing anonymously through the website or, where appropriate, not using the web services.
The personal information will only be used for limited purposes such as those exposed and what are unequivocally informed prior to the collection and processing of the data of the interested party and constitute a legitimate treatment.
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE RECIPIENTS WITH RESPECT TO THOSE WHO ARE PLANNED TO MAKE DATA COMMUNICATIONS
The owner of the website may make the transfers or communications of data that by virtue of article 11.2.c. of the LOPD must carry out to meet its obligations with the competent Public Administrations in the matter in the cases that are required in accordance with the current Legislation in each matter at all times and, where appropriate, to other bodies such as Forces and Bodies of State Security, Judges, Public Prosecutor, Courts, Court of Accounts or Ombudsman.
In the event that the user fills in forms for making comments intended to be published on the website, they must take into account that their personal data is available to anyone who can access the site through the internet, which entails a massive and universal transfer of your data to any third party user of the website from anywhere in the world. Likewise, your personal data (including, without limitation, your name, email and IP address) may be communicated to third parties directly related to todolujo.com if they are required, without such communication constituting a transfer. of data.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY
todolujo.com warns the user that it is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality, security and treatment of the data in accordance with this policy, with respect to the personal data that it collects from the user through this website, not having any type of responsibility regarding the processing and subsequent use of personal data that may be made by third-party service providers of the information society that may access such data due to the provision of their services or the exercise of their activity.
By third-party service providers of the information society will be understood -without limitation- those individuals or legal entities that provide the following services: (i) Transmission by a communication network of data provided by the recipients of the service. (ii) Access services to said network. (iii) Data storage or hosting services. (iv) Provision of content or information.
- DATA QUALITY
todolujo.com warns the user that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data. The user must take into account that, if he uses electronic mail, he can only include personal data corresponding to his own identity and that is adequate, pertinent, current, exact and true. For such purposes, the user will be solely responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to todolujo.com due to the use of personal data of third parties, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current , inappropriate or irrelevant. Likewise, the user who communicates the personal data of a third party will respond to the third party for the information obligation established in article 5.
- DATA OF MINORS OR DISABLED
Likewise, if the user is under eighteen (18) years of age or incapable, todolujo.com warns of the need to have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives for the communication of their personal data, for which todolujo.com requests to refrain from using the email service and the fields enabled for making comments on the website. The use of the services of this site is prohibited to minors under eighteen (18) years of age and incapacitated persons who, in the latter case, are not legally represented in accordance with current laws, and todolujo.com is not responsible for the actions of the minor or incapacitated person.
- PERSONAL DATA PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE
In relation to the personal data that may be published on our website, the user is informed that they are part of one or more data processing that is the responsibility of the owner of the website in which they have been incorporated with the prior informed consent of the interested parties and not They can be freely treated and reproduced by you or other third-party users of our site -not even when reference is made to their origin- unless the prior authorization and informed consent of the interested party is obtained.
At no time should the user consider that our website is a publicly accessible source from which personal data published through it can be made freely available.
- DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE COMMENTS
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, the interested party is informed that the data provided to us through the comments of this site will be included in a file that is the responsibility of the website in order to allow your participation and to be able to publish your comment on this website as well as to guarantee the correct treatment of your data. The interested party may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email to the address email@example.com with express indication of the right exercised.
- DATA UPDATE
The user is the only source of information on their personal data, in order to keep their data updated and up-to-date at all times in accordance with the principles of the LOPD, they must communicate any variation thereof.
- EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION OF THE DATA
todolujo.com informs the user of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request addressed to todolujo.com at the following address:
For such purposes, the interested party must send a written communication to todolujo.com indicating the request or right that they are exercising together with a copy of their DNI or valid legal document that proves their identity. The user is reminded that if he is registered on the site, he will be able to access and modify his data through his account.
- RECOMMENDATIONS TO USERS
todolujo.com guarantees that the appropriate security measures have been adopted in its facilities, systems and files. However, users are recommended to use the latest versions of computer programs for browsing the Internet, given the incorporation of greater security measures.
Likewise, users are recommended to use the security mechanisms available to them (secure web servers, cryptography, digital signature, firewall, etc.) to protect the confidentiality and integrity of their data to the extent necessary, given that there are risks of impersonation or violation of communication.
- 1 3 . UPDATING OF POLICIES
- 1 4 . CONTACT US
The user can make any query about this policy through our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org